Come Join The Team .
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to ensure the bringing together the component sub-systems into one system (an aggregation of subsystems cooperating so that the system is able to deliver the overarching functionality) and ensuring that the subsystems function together as a system.
1. Understand use cases/storyboard and translate such to functional applications with low latency, high availability and performance.
2. Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable python code that are reusable and testable (strong unit test skills).
3. Identify bottlenecks and bugs (debugging skills) in existing applications and devise solutions to these problems.
4. Implementation of security (user authentication and authorization) and data protection in such applications.
5. Implementation and integration of data storage in applications.
6. Develop APIs that are robust and scalable and can integrate with multiple systems, data sources and database.
7. Maintain and improve organizations automation policy and level.
8. Understanding of network protocols.
9. Protect all IT Intellectual properties of the company.
10. Any other responsibility as assigned by the team lead/CTO.
2-3years Experience in a similar role
About the role
The Technical Lead, Payment Solutions will be accountable for managing the end-to-end product management life cycle for a subset of fin-tech payment products. This includes managing new offerings and enhancements throughout the product lifecycle; defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing requirements, and working closely with the technology team, partners, and key stakeholders to deliver and maintain profitable solutions that meet the needs of our clients.
About the Role
The purpose of this role is to ensure employees are oriented towards our core values and also to ensure all the human resource processes involved from entry to exit of employees are well organized to encourage high level of employee motivation. The incumbent is responsible for hiring, developing and looking after employees and serves as meeting point between the employees and the management
1. Work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
2. Liaise with a range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
3. Recruitment of potential applicants based on experience, skills and education, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
4. Develop job descriptions and person specifications and update job requirements on regular basis
5. Develop and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, absence management and preparing staff handbook.
6. Advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
7. Administer payroll and maintaining employee record
8. Deal with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
9. plan and sometimes deliver training, including new staff inductions, analyse training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
10. Explain and provide information on employee benefits, programs, and education
2-3years experience in a similar role
About the role
The purpose of this role is to ensure successful operations and profitability of the business in the South East region. The incumbent is in charge of Operational framework, Financial & reporting standards, accounting and good customer service delivery. She/He is responsible for the planning and coordination of daily regional operations, operations structure and organizational policies