Come Join The Team .
The purpose of this role is to ensure the bringing together the component sub-systems into one system (an aggregation of subsystems cooperating so that the system is able to deliver the overarching functionality) and ensuring that the subsystems function together as a system.
1. Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Analyze and design program logic to determine the best method of accomplishing requirements. Emerging technologies/industry trends should be considered.
2. Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
3. Write well designed, structured, testable codes that meets industry standard by using best software development practices.
4. Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures and programming i.e. Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
5. Document and maintain software functionality.
6. Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
7. Provide maintenance and support to up and running systems.
8. Review existing systems and providing ideas for system improvement i.e. reprogramming, expanding/updating and scaling.
9. Protect all IT Intellectual properties of the company.
10. Any other responsibility as assigned by the CTO.
The Purpose of this role is to create, maintain and implement the source code to develop mobile apps and programs that meet the needs and requirements of the clients using the computer programming languages.
1. Build enterprise mobile web and native iOS, Android, or Windows mobile applications using methods that maximize both development efficiency and high functionality.
2. Build applications that meet the current security standards in the payment industry.
3. Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
4. Develop mobile applications that bridge the gap between elegant frontend design and existing enterprise back end architectures.
5. Help evaluate emerging cross platform frameworks.
6. Modify existing applications to correct errors i.e. fix bugs; adapt applications to allow each to adapt new hardware, or to improve its performance.
7. Determine system performance standards.
8. Mentoring others less experienced than you to foster their career path and growth.
9. Document and maintain software functionality.
10. Protect all IT Intellectual properties of the company.